Tuxedo Brownies in a Jar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Layer all ingredients in order listed in a one-quart, wide-mouth jar, being sure to pack down after each addition. Secure lid and attach baking instructions and a gift tag.
- Instructions: Empty brownie mix into a large bowl. Add 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oil and one teaspoon vanilla extract. Pour into a greased 9"x9" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes. Cut into squares. Serves 6 to 8.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note