Tuxedo Brownie Hug Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 60 Hershey Hugs candies
- 1 package(s) original supreme brownie mix with Hershy's chocolate syrup pouch
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1. Remove wrappers from Hugs.
- 2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3. Grease and flour cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 4. Sir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, cocoa, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- 5. Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 6. Bake 8 minutes or until set.
- 7. Cool 1 minute.
- 8. Press a Hug into center of each cookie.
- 9. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuxedo Brownie Hug Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes