Tuxedo brownie cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (18-21 oz or 450 g) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to m
- 2 ounce(s) square white chocolate for baking
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 pint(s) small strawberries sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Fill wells of pan two-thirds full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not overbake.) Remove pan from oven; immediately press tops of brownies to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove brownies from pan; cool completely. Wash pan; repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine white chocolate and milk in large microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth; cool slightly. In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into brownie cups; top with strawberries. Refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving. Serve on Large Bamboo Platter; replenish tray with brownie cups as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skinut1012 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note