Tuxedo brownie cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (18-21 oz or 450 g) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to m
- 2 ounce(s) square white chocolate for baking
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 pint(s) small strawberries sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Fill wells of pan two-thirds full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not overbake.) Remove pan from oven; immediately press tops of brownies to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove brownies from pan; cool completely. Wash pan; repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine white chocolate and milk in large microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth; cool slightly. In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into brownie cups; top with strawberries. Refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving. Serve on Large Bamboo Platter; replenish tray with brownie cups as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skinut1012 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes