Tutti Fruity Crispy Candy
You only need three ingredients to make this crispy candy. Pretzels and fruit-flavored cereal (like Fruit Loops) stirred into melted white chocolate give this simple confection a sweet and salty twist.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour
- 1 (24-oz.) package vanilla candy coating, broken up
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened fruit-flavored multigrain cereal
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
- Line a lightly greased 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating in a large microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Gently stir in cereal and pretzels. Spread candy onto wax paper. Let stand 1 hour or until firm. (Do not refrigerate.)
- Break candy into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
This simple candy recipe offers several opportunities for kids to help: Let them crush the pretzels in a zip-top plastic bag, stir the cereal into the melted vanilla coating, and, best of all, break the finished candy into pieces and sample it.
We tested with Froot Loops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note