Tuscan-style Roasted Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlice
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmagiano reggiano, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash potatoes, dry well & quarter lengthwise. Coat a heavy baking sheet with oil; arrange potatoes on sheet. Rub them well all over with olive oil, then dust with salt. Bake, basting every 15 minutes with oil, until well browned and cooked through. When potatoes are almost tender, heat ¼ cup olive oil in small skillet over moderately low heat. Add garlic & cook 1 minutes, stirring constantly. Strain, setting garlic aside & reserving oil for another use.
- Transfer potatoes to a warm serving platter, sprinkle with garlic and parmesan. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes