Yield: 4 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
- 2 1/2 cups sauce (remaining from Many Meals Pot Roast recipe)
- 3 tablespoons Hunt's Tomato Paste (or more paste, if desired)
- 1 package (16 oz each) dry penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
1. Skim fat from surface of sauce; discard fat. Pour sauce into medium saucepan. Add tomato paste; stir until well blended.
2. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve over the hot pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes