Tuscan-Style Chicken Pasta
- 4 cup(s) baby Spinach leaves
- 1 can(s) Cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 Chicken Brests, Pounded to an even 1/4 in
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 ounce(s) Penne
- 2 tablespoon(s) Roasted red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- Boil 1 1/2 Qt water, drop penne, stir and cook until the pasta is al dente (9-11min)
- While pasta cooks, sear chicken in a skillet on medium-high (about 4-5 min per side), seasoning each side with a pinch of salt and pepper. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Reduce skillet heat to medium. Add the spinach, beans, oil, garlic, rosemary, and bell peppers. Turning until the spinach wilts.
- Slice the chicken and toss withthe drained pasta and the spinach-bean mixture. Top with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eschmitt7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuscan-Style Chicken Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes