TUSCAN STYLE CHICKEN MARSALA WITH GARLIC AND BASIL
Creamy Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts boneless, skinless, halved
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms sliced fresh (we like cremini)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk (we use lactose free)
- 1 package(s) Lawry'sÂ® Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
- Variation: For thicker chicken breast halves, increase cook time in Step 1 to 5 minutes per side.
- Nutrition Information per serving
- •Low Calorie •Low Fat •Low Carbohydrate
- Calories 199, Fat 7g, Protein 28g, Carbohydrates 6g, Cholesterol 73mg, Sodium 483mg, Fiber 0g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note