TUSCAN STYLE CHICKEN MARSALA WITH GARLIC AND BASIL
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts boneless, skinless, halved
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms sliced fresh (we like cremini)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk (we use lactose free)
- 1 package(s) Lawry'sÂ® Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
- Variation: For thicker chicken breast halves, increase cook time in Step 1 to 5 minutes per side.
- Nutrition Information per serving
- •Low Calorie •Low Fat •Low Carbohydrate
- Calories 199, Fat 7g, Protein 28g, Carbohydrates 6g, Cholesterol 73mg, Sodium 483mg, Fiber 0g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note