- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 4 (4-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (2 1/2-ounce) Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- calories 421
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 14 g
- satfat 3.4 g
- monofat 4.1 g
- polyfat 5.8 g
- protein 35 g
- carbohydrate 38.9 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 43 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 604 mg
- calcium 91 mg
How to Make It
Drain artichokes over a bowl, reserving 3 tablespoons marinade. Chop artichokes, and combine with 1 tablespoon reserved marinade, pimento, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary; set aside.
Combine 2 tablespoons reserved marinade, 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, and garlic in a small bowl; brush over fish, and sprinkle with pepper.
Place a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook for 2 minutes on each side until the fish is medium-rare (or desired degree of doneness); keep warm.
Place rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet; broil for 2 minutes or until toasted. Spread mayonnaise evenly over bottom halves of rolls. Top each roll half with a tuna steak and 1/4 cup artichoke mixture; cover with roll tops.