Really good recipe. For 2 of us, I had .82 pound tenderloin and I used 1 each red and yellow peppers and it made four skewers.We had one leftover. I marinated longer than suggested and the result was really good flavor. I slivered the garlic and that may have helped
Tuscan Pork Kebabs
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Melanie Clark
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 198
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 24.7g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 346mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 (1-inch) pieces red bell pepper
- 16 (1-inch) pieces yellow bell pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine olive oil, grated lemon rind, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic in a large bowl, stirring well. Add pork; marinate at room temperature 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- 3. Thread pork and bell peppers alternately onto each of 8 (8-inch) skewers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until pork is done, turning occasionally.
- Sautéed chard: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan, and swirl to coat. Add 8 cups chopped stemmed Swiss chard, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; sauté for 5 minutes or until chard wilts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note