I LOVED THIS RECIPE! I used apple cider vinegar instead of basalmic and I added a few more spice to my flour mix!! I was overall pleased. I will make this again!!
Tuscan Pork Chops
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced*
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Cook pork chops in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet, and sauté 1 minute. Add vinegar and broth, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; stir in tomatoes and capers.
- Return pork chops to skillet; bring sauce to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until pork is done. Serve pork chops with tomato mixture. Garnish, if desired.
- *1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes