Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Fresh Pizza Dough
- 1 cup(s) Diced Chicken Cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) Onions Finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) Fresh spinach
- 1 cup(s) Sun dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) Fresh Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Peppers Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian Dressing
- 3 sprig(s) Fresh rosemary
- 1 dash(es) Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Basil Finely chopped
- 1 ounce(s) Olive oil
- Follow the package instruction to prepare crust.
- In a bowl, add rosemary, italian dressing, basil, spinach, salt and pepper and stir.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared crust
- Sprinkle chicken, onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomato.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of pizza.
- Bake 8-15 min. at 425 degrees.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jtfodel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes