Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Fresh Pizza Dough
- 1 cup(s) Diced Chicken Cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) Onions Finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) Fresh spinach
- 1 cup(s) Sun dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) Fresh Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Peppers Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian Dressing
- 3 sprig(s) Fresh rosemary
- 1 dash(es) Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Basil Finely chopped
- 1 ounce(s) Olive oil
- Follow the package instruction to prepare crust.
- In a bowl, add rosemary, italian dressing, basil, spinach, salt and pepper and stir.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared crust
- Sprinkle chicken, onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomato.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of pizza.
- Bake 8-15 min. at 425 degrees.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jtfodel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note