Tuscan Kale Salad
A lemony dressing turns leathery kale leaves into a delectable salad, so good that even teenagers are looking for the leftovers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) kale, Black or Lacinato works well
- 1/2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- black pepper, fresh ground, to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) Pressed Olive Italian Herbs Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Pecorino Cheese grated
- 2 handfuls of good course breadcrumbs
- Trim the stems from the kale and discard. Slice the kale into ¾-inch ribbons, about 4-5 cups, place in a large bowl.
- Using a mortar and pestle or a knife, mince the garlic and ¼ tsp. salt into a paste.
- Transfer the garlic to a small bowl and whisk in the cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, pinch of salt, and peppers.
- Pour over the kale and toss very well until all leaves are coated. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with the bread crumbs, additional cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PressedOlive and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note