Tuscan Herb and Tomato Pork Tenderloin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 ounce(s) proscuitto cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh sage chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) 35% cream
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil minced
- parmagiano reggiano freshly grated
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1-inch (2 1/2 cm) thick medallions; sprinkle with a pinch each salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and swirl to coat pan. Brown pork, turning once, for about 1 min per side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add garlic, prosciutto and sage to pan and sauté for about 2 min or until prosciutto starts to brown. Add vinegar and boil, scraping up bottom. Stir in cream; bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for about 5 min, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in pork with any accumulated juices and tomatoes. Simmer, stirring and turning pork once, for about 5 min or just until a hint of pink remains in pork. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve sprinkled with basil and Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kmawright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuscan Herb and Tomato Pork Tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes