Tuscan Glazed Chicken
Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Iron: 4%
- Sodium: 330mg
- Calcium: 2%
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.96.
- Cost per serving*: $1.66.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuscan Glazed Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes