- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- calories 230
- fat 9 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 2 g
- fiber 0 g
- cholesterol 100 mg
- iron 4 %
- sodium 330 mg
- calcium 2 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutritional information for sodium content.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise