Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless chicken breasts or tenderloins
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1 pound(s) fettuccine pasta cooked according to package directions
- 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic
- 1 whole(s) red pepper julienne cut
- 2 jar(s) alfredo sauce
- 1/2 pound(s) spinach
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken breasts 2 at a time over medium-high heat until golden brown and crisp (2-3 min). Add more oil for each batch as necessary.
- Place cooked chicken breasts on a baking sheet and transfer to preheated oven. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a sauce pan. Add garlic and red pepper and cook for approximately 1 minute. Add spinach. Cook until spinach wilts. Add alfredo sauce and heat.
- Serve sauce and chicken over fettuccine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes