Tuscan Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
Yield: 4 servings
More From Wish-Bone
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-round slices
- 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices*
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thick strips
- 1. Pour Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken and vegetables in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are crisp-tender.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use green bell pepper, mushroom, tomato or eggplant.
This is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 240, Calories From Fat 50, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g, Sugars 7g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 34g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 110%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes