Tuscan Fish (striped bass, black cod or mahimahi) with Squash and Beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) sliced onion
- 12 ounce(s) zucchini and/ or yellow squash
- 2 clove(s) garlic, sliced
- 1 19-ounce can(s) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained OR fresh green beans
- 1 8-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 6-ounce striped bass, black cod or mahi-mahi fillets (about 3 in. thick)
- 1. Heat 1½ teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes. Add squash; sauté 2 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute until fragrant.
- 2. Add beans, tomato sauce, water, rosemary and pepper; stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; place fish on top. Cover and simmer 7 to 8 minutes until fish is just cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note