Tuscan Cranberry Amaretto Biscotti
Share Your Personal Recipes
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Blanced Almonds sliced
- 1 cup(s) Diced Dried Cranberries
- 3 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Fine Sea Salt
- 4 Eggs, large
- 7 tablespoon(s) Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Amaretto
- Heat oven to 350. Line pans w/parchment.
- Cream eggs and softened butter. Add dry ingredients one at a time, till smooth. Divide into 5 pieces, form each piece into a log 6' long X 1.5" wide. Place on sheets, press logs to flatten. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, let cool on racks, slice on the diagonal, place back on sheets and bake again 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on racks, seal in airtight bags or container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethSavastano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note