Tuscan Chicken with Beans
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Cooked, chopped chicken breast
- 1 cup(s) Drained lower sodium diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2/3 cup(s) White beans drained
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1.Toss together 1 c cooked, chopped chicken breast, 1 c drained lower sodium diced tomatoes flavored with garlic and onion, 2/3 c drained no sodium added canned white beans, and 2 tsp balsamic vinegar. Serve on bed of precut salad greens.
- Serving Suggestions
- Serve with whole wheat bread, rolls, or toasted English muffins.
- 215.6 calories/serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes