Tuscan Chicken with Beans
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Cooked, chopped chicken breast
- 1 cup(s) Drained lower sodium diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2/3 cup(s) White beans drained
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1.Toss together 1 c cooked, chopped chicken breast, 1 c drained lower sodium diced tomatoes flavored with garlic and onion, 2/3 c drained no sodium added canned white beans, and 2 tsp balsamic vinegar. Serve on bed of precut salad greens.
- Serving Suggestions
- Serve with whole wheat bread, rolls, or toasted English muffins.
- 215.6 calories/serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note