Tuscan Chicken Stew
Made this for Karri after hip surgery
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 pound(s) Skinned, boned chicken breast, cut into 1 in pieces
- 2 teaspoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) FAt-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can(s) 15.5 oz cannellini beans Rinsed & drained
- 1 bottle(s) 7 oz roasted red bell pepper Drained & cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Torn spinach
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients; toss well.
- 2. Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken mixture; sauté 3 mins. Add garlic; sauté 1 min. Add broth, beans, & peppers; bring to boil.
- 3. Reduce heat; simmer 10 mins or until chicken is done.
- 4. Stir in spinach; simmer 1 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Adrienne5280 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note