Tuscan Chicken Simmer
"Quick, easy and delicious—my kind of main dish."" We have to agree with our reader’s review. Check out the video for two more recipes that are just as yummy."
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 4 ounces oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD next 4 ingredients to skillet. Cook, uncovered, on medium heat 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- RETURN chicken to skillet. Cook and stir 1 min. or until chicken is coated and heated through. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- * Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
- HEALTHY LIVING
- Save 50 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Spoon over hot cooked ravioli or fettuccine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuscan Chicken Simmer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes