- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 4 ounces oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
How to Make It
HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD next 4 ingredients to skillet. Cook, uncovered, on medium heat 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
RETURN chicken to skillet. Cook and stir 1 min. or until chicken is coated and heated through. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
* Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
Save 50 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Spoon over hot cooked ravioli or fettuccine.