Tuscan Chicken Sausage Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 oz Italian-style chicken sausages(artichoke/garlic)diced
- 1 (10 oz) package mushrooms
- 1 med zucchini diced
- 1 can cannellini, rinsed/drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic and onion
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over high heat. Add the sausages, mushrooms, adn zucchini. Cook, stirring frequently, until the sausages and vegetables are lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, diced tomatores, tomato sauce, water, and rosemary; bring to a boil. Reduced the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender, about 2 mintues. Remkove from the heat and stir in the arugula until it wilts, about 1 minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cakeswallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note