Tuscan Chicken Milano
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 head(s) garlic peeled
- 3 cup(s) bow-tie pasta
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless skinles chicken breasts
- 1 package(s) 10 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) low-fat half-and-half
- 1/2 cup(s) drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cheese grated
- Heat grill or broiler. In small saucepan over high heat, bring broth and garlic to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and let simmer 25 min., or until garlic is softened. In food processor blender, puree garlic mixture 1 min., or until smooth.
- Meanwhile, prepare bow-tie pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain. Cut chicken breast in half horizontally to form 2 thin cutlets each. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Grill or broil chicken 6 min., or until thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165*F, turnig once. Let set 2 min.; slice diagonally.
- In nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms in olive oil 3 min., stirring occassionally. Gradually add flour, stirring until mixture resembles a paste. Slowly whisk in half-and-half and garlic mixture thickens. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan, chicken and pasta. Cook 2 mins., or until heated through, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuscan Chicken Milano Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes