Tuscan Catfish With Sun-dried Tomato Aïoli
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Fry: 10 Minutes
- 6 (6-oz.) catfish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups firmly packed STACY'S Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Pita Chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Italian Herb Blend Grinder
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil
- Sun-dried Tomato Aïoli
- Garnishes: fresh basil leaves, lemon slices
- Sprinkle catfish with salt and pepper.
- Pulse pita chips in a food processor 6 to 8 times or until coarsely chopped. Place in a shallow dish or pie plate.
- Stir together flour and Italian herb blend in another shallow dish or pie plate. Stir together eggs and 1/3 cup water in a third shallow dish or pie plate.
- Dredge catfish in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture, shaking off excess. Dredge in pita chips, pressing mixture into catfish to coat thoroughly.
- Pour oil to depth of 1 inch into a large deep skillet; heat to 350°. Fry catfish, in batches, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Sun-dried Tomato Aïoli. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes