Tuscan Baked Chicken and Beans from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slice(s) center-cut bacon
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 cup(s) packed, torn spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (16 oz) can(s) cannellini beans rinsed & drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook bacon in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; chop and set aside, reserving drippings in pan. Add chicken pieces to reserved drippings in pan; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from pan; set aside.
- 3. Add onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt to pan; reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes or until onion begins to brown. Stir in bacon, spinach, rosemary, beans, and tomatoes; remove from heat. Arrange chicken pieces on top; bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuscan Baked Chicken and Beans from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes