So easy and delicious. Try roasting camino in pan first adds little more Spanish flare. Use purchased pico de gallo so no chopping and more flavors. Yum
Turtle's Terrific Spanish Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Onion
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) Salsa
- 1.5 cup(s) Uncooked White Rice
- Brown the onions in large skillet on medium heat with oil.
- Once onions are browned start slowly adding rice.
- Keep adding rice as it browns.
- When rice is browned mix in chicken broth and salsa.
- Cover skillet and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff and serve,.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note