yummy, easy and natural
Turtle's Terrific Spanish Rice
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Onion
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) Salsa
- 1.5 cup(s) Uncooked White Rice
- Brown the onions in large skillet on medium heat with oil.
- Once onions are browned start slowly adding rice.
- Keep adding rice as it browns.
- When rice is browned mix in chicken broth and salsa.
- Cover skillet and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff and serve,.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes