Turtle Pumpkin Pie
This is pretty much the same as the Kraft Turtle Pumpkin Pie (or the Publix Turtle Pumpkin Pie, depending on where you look).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) caramel topping for ice cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz)
- 2 ounce(s) chopped pecans
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 box(es) vanilla instant pudding mix (4 servings)
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 8 ounce(s) frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1. Pour 1/4 cup of the caramel topping into pie crust; sprinkle with 1/2 of the pecans.
- 2. Whisk together in large bowl, milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping; spread mixture evenly into crust. Chill at least 1 hour.
- 3. Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping and 2 tablespoons each caramel topping and pecans just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenbmassey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note