Turtle Pumpkin Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) caramel topping for ice cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz)
- 2 ounce(s) chopped pecans
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 box(es) vanilla instant pudding mix (4 servings)
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 8 ounce(s) frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1. Pour 1/4 cup of the caramel topping into pie crust; sprinkle with 1/2 of the pecans.
- 2. Whisk together in large bowl, milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping; spread mixture evenly into crust. Chill at least 1 hour.
- 3. Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping and 2 tablespoons each caramel topping and pecans just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenbmassey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note