Turtle Pumpkin Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) PLUS 1 tablespoons of caramel topping divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) PLUS 2 tablespoons of Planters Pecan Pieces divided
- 1 cup(s) cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant --> Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) of COOL WHIP Whipped Topping thawed, divided
- POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust, sprinkle; with 1/2 cup pecans.
- BEAT milk, dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour/ Top with pecans and drizzle remaining caramel with fork. Store leftovers in refridgerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turtle Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries