- 1/3 cup caramel topping for ice cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz)
- 2 ounces chopped pecans
- 1 cup milk
- 2 box(es) vanilla instant pudding mix (4 servings)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces frozen non-dairy whipped topping
How to Make It
Pour 1/4 cup of the caramel topping into pie crust; sprinkle with 1/2 of the pecans.
Whisk together in large bowl, milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping; spread mixture evenly into crust. Chill at least 1 hour.
Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping and 2 tablespoons each caramel topping and pecans just before serving.