- 1/2 (1 lb., 4.5-ounce) package low-fat fudge brownie mix (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel-flavored sundae syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, butter, and nut flavoring
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups vanilla fat-free ice cream, softened and divided
- 6 tablespoons frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine brownie mix, water, and egg white in a large bowl; stir well. Spread batter into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Cut brownie lengthwise 12 times. Then cut brownie crosswise 12 times to equal 144 small cubes.
Combine ice cream syrup and flavoring in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Let cool slightly. Stir in pecans.
Divide half of brownie cubes evenly among 6 (6-ounce) parfait glasses. Spoon 1 cup ice cream evenly over brownie cubes. Top with half of caramel mixture. Repeat layers with remaining brownie cubes, ice cream, and caramel mixture. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
NOTE: Combine remaining half of brownie mix and 1/3 cup water; stir well. Spread into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.