More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-oz.) package milk chocolate-caramel-pecan clusters, coarsely chopped
- 1 (12-oz.) package dark chocolate morsels
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs and 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, beating until blended.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Beat in chopped candy clusters and dark chocolate morsels just until combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks, and cool completely (about 15 minutes).
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Nestlé Turtles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts