Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 35 piece(s) caramels unwrapped
- 2 cup(s) Nestle semi sweet morsels (12 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine cake mix and nuts in a large bowl. Stir in 2/3 cup evaporated milk and butter. (Batter will be thick). Spread half of batter into ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat caramels and remaining evaporated milk in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted. Sprinkle morsels over brownie and then drizzle with caramel mixture.
- Drop remaining batter by heaping teaspoon over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack..
- Cut into 24 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qabowman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turtle Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes