Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) evoporated milk (6-ounce)(divided)
- 3/4 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 package(s) german chocolate cake mix
- 1 package(s) caramels (14-ounce)
- 1 package(s) chocolate chips (6-ounce)
- 1/2 to 1 cup(s) pecans (chopped)
- 1)Beat half the evaporated milk,all the butter and cake mix with an electric mixer.2)Press half of the dough into the bottom of a greased and floured 9-by-13-inch pan.3)Bake at 350`f for 5 minutes.4)Melt caramels with the remaining evaporated milk in a double boiler until smooth and creamy.5)Pour the caramel mixture over the batter in the cake pan.6)Sprinkle the chocolate chips and chopped nuts over the carnel layer.7)Dot or crumble remainder of dough over mixture.8)Bake at 350`f for 20 minutes.9)Cool 2 to 5 hours before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note