Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) BUTTER OR MARGARINE MELTED
- 12 1/4 ounce(s) JAR CARAMEL TOPPING
- 1 cup(s) PECAN PIECES CHOPPED
- 12 ounce(s) PKG NILLA WAFERS
- 10 ounce(s) PKG SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE MORSELS
- PLACE VANILLA WAFERS IN A LARGE HEAVY DUTY ZIP TOP PLASTIC BAG; CRUSH WITH A ROLLING PIN TO FINE CRUMBS
- STIR TOGETHER VANILLA WAFER CRUMBS AND BUTTER; PRESS INTO BOTTOM OF A 13X9 BAKING DISH; SPRINKLE
- WITH MORSELS AND PECANS. DRIZZLE WITH CARAMEL TOPPING
- BAKE AT 350* FOR 12 -15 MINUTES COOL IN PAN ON A WIRE RACK CHILL 30 MIN CUT INTO 1 1/2 INCH SQUARES YEILD 4 DOZEN
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saintscare and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TURTLE BARS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts