Turmeric Chickpea Stew
Clean Eating March 2013
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 small cartons coconut milk
- 1 large onion & carrot chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- fresh ginger to taste grated
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Thai yellow curry paste
- 1 pineapple peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 cup(s) canned chickpeas
- 1 red bell pepper seeded & chopped
- Heat coconut oil in large saucepan over medium-high. Add all ingrediants except bell pepper and chick peas. Bring to boil. Reduce and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and pepper, simmer 10 minutes more.
- Serve over brown rice in a soup bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turmeric Chickpea Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews