Adapted from Fred Thompson's Hot Chocolate Winston-Salem Journal More coffee than chocolate Cardamom lends distinctive flavor. Grind cardamom seeds in a spice grinder.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cardamom
- 3/4 cup(s) ground dark-roast coffee
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) whole milk or half-and-half
- 1. Combine coffee and cardamom in a coffee filter. Brew the coffee in a coffeemaker with the 6 cups of water.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the milk, sugar and chocolate syrup in a saucepan, stirring often, until hot but not boiling. Stir in the brewed coffee, pour into 4 cups and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note