- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Stir together cranberry sauce and mustard, and spoon mixture evenly down center of each tortilla.
- Combine turkey and next 3 ingredients; spoon evenly over cranberry mixture. Top each evenly with lettuce, and roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This