- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound turkey tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can beef broth
- 10 ounce uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- calories 393
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fat 6.2 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- monofat 1.6 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 48.8 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 120 mg
- iron 4.6 mg
- sodium 562 mg
- calcium 67 mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add turkey. Sauté 6 minutes or until browned. Remove turkey from skillet, and set aside.
Add onion to skillet; sauté 8 minutes. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add water, mustard, and broth; stir well. Return turkey to skillet, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Cook noodles in boiling water 8 minutes or until tender. Drain; set aside.
Combine milk, flour, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Add to turkey mixture. Simmer 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Serve turkey and gravy over noodles; garnish with parsley, if desired.