Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
It's easy to double or even triple this tasty recipe, and it can be made ahead and refrigerated...terrific for the holiday season when guests may drop.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. long-grain and wild rice, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Spread in a lightly greased 11"x7" baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Casseroles