Excellent! I used Quorn vegetarian chicken and stuffed the salad in whole wheat pita bread with sprouts.
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Mixed salad greens
- Stir together turkey and next 9 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve over salad greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note