Turkey Vegetable Wraps
This recipe makes two adult-sized wraps. Feed little one half of a wrap, and refrigerate the other half for tomorrow's lunch. Take the second wrap with you to work, or send it with an older sibling or your spouse. Feel free to omit the green onions, if desired.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 201
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 17.5g
- Carbohydrate: 14.8g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 763mg
- Calcium: 81mg
- 1 cup coarsely chopped deli turkey breast
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 2 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat.
- 2. Warm tortillas according to package directions; top each tortilla with 1 cup turkey mixture. Roll up, and cut diagonally in half.
- for your toddler: Wrap it tightly so it will be easier for a toddler to eat. Refrigerate it until serving time, or pack it in an insulated bag. Serve it with grape halves and milk.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note