- 1 cup coarsely chopped deli turkey breast
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 2 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- calories 201
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 8.3 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 17.5 g
- carbohydrate 14.8 g
- fiber 4.3 g
- cholesterol 25 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 763 mg
- calcium 81 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat.
Warm tortillas according to package directions; top each tortilla with 1 cup turkey mixture. Roll up, and cut diagonally in half.
for your toddler: Wrap it tightly so it will be easier for a toddler to eat. Refrigerate it until serving time, or pack it in an insulated bag. Serve it with grape halves and milk.