Turkey Vegetable Chili
Using Left over Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 whole(s) small Zucchini Grated
- 1 box(es) 10 ounce frozen corn
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 3-4 cup(s) Turkey Bolognese Sauce
- 1 pinch(s) salt and Pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) yellow chedder cheese shredded
- 1 bag(s) baked corn tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of EVOO, about 2 tablespoons. Add in the grated zucchini and cook until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- 3. Add the frozen corn, black beans, chili powder and Bolognese sauce, and bring up to a bubble. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- 4. While the chili is cooking, cut the tortillas into long strips. Place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden and crispy.
- 5. To serve, ladle the chili into a bowl and top with the cheddar cheese and baked tortilla strips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KWhite32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Vegetable Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes