More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 395
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 12g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 619mg
- Calcium: 170mg
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried black beans (such as Eden or Bearitos)
- 3/4 cup bottled chunky salsa, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco or farmer cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray; arrange on large baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted.
- 3. Combine beans and 1/4 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 2 minutes; set aside.
- 4. Combine turkey and 1/2 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 5. Divide bean mixture among tortillas; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with queso fresco; top with tomato. Arrange 3 avocado slices over each tostada; sprinkle each evenly with cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes