- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups shredded roasted turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- 8 tostada shells
- 1 cup refried black beans
- Spicy Cranberry-Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 lime wedges
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Sauté first 3 ingredients in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until onion is golden. Stir in turkey and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Season with salt to taste.
Bake tostada shells on a baking sheet at 400° for 3 minutes. Spread shells with refried beans; top with turkey mixture. Drizzle with a small amount of Spicy Cranberry-Chipotle Sauce. Sprinkle with queso fresco.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with fresh cilantro, lime wedges, and remaining sauce.
Note: Total time includes sauce preparation.