- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried black beans (such as Eden or Bearitos)
- 3/4 cup bottled chunky salsa, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco or farmer cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 395
- fat 11 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 30 g
- carbohydrate 53 g
- fiber 12 g
- cholesterol 49 mg
- iron 5 mg
- sodium 619 mg
- calcium 170 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray; arrange on large baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted.
Combine beans and 1/4 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 2 minutes; set aside.
Combine turkey and 1/2 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Divide bean mixture among tortillas; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with queso fresco; top with tomato. Arrange 3 avocado slices over each tostada; sprinkle each evenly with cilantro.