Turkey Thai Basil
Leftover turkey is transformed into a delicious Thai meal! Turkey is added to bok choy, peppers and plenty of delicious Thai basil.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) cooked turkey cubed or shredded
- 3 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 4 baby bok choy
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Thai basil leaves
- ♥ In a medium bowl, combine turkey with fish sauce, coconut aminos, water, sugar, salt and pepper; stir until turkey is thoroughly coated and set aside
- ♥ Melt lard in large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat
- ♥ Add bok choy, peppers, onion and garlic and saute until softened, about 8 minutes, stirring frequently
- ♥ Add contents of set-aside bowl (with the meat) to pan and stir for about 3 minutes until turkey is fully incorporated and heated through
- ♥ Remove from heat and add Thai basil, stirring until basil wilts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaleoParents and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note